Please Check Out My Other Blogsite

Monday, November 30, 2009

How I Eat In France - Rule #1 Dine (and then Sleep) in a Civilized Manner



M. Fernand POINT - (the father of 20th century modern French cuisine. )
I  have found after many years of eating in France, that because I tend to 'over-eat" and that is what it is all about,is it not? , is that when in the countryside and the restaurant also has rooms to sleep in, then I book a room there, so that after my 4 hour meal ( thats a fast food meal in France), I can then just walk a short distance and lay down and take a well deserved  nap and dream of what I just ate.
                    This is a civilized approach to dining and one that I adhear too........ ALWAYS!

1 comment:

  1. I want a four-hour meal. And a place to sleep after. That sounds like Heaven. Is butter involved?

    ReplyDelete