Please Check Out My Other Blogsite

Monday, April 21, 2014

I am back after a long ( blog site Respite) that is........


Last December, I had the good fortune to travel to Germany & France along with my famous chef brother, Robert Lewis (The Happy Diabetic) 
We took the Uniworld  river cruise from Cologne to Basel during the fabulous Christmas market period in Germany. I am not, to be honest with you,  a great fan of Christmas celebrations in general, but seeing these special markets devoted to that season in Germany was an real eye-opener WOW!
Check back for more on that story...................... 
If you have never taken a river cruise, you are in for a treat and no one does it better than Uniworld's River Cruises.
The above photo was taken in one of my all time favorite cities ( and areas) Eastern France - in Strasbourg. Behind me is the old town section called Le Petit France and its a must to visit when you come to the marvelous city. 
So, I am glad to be back and stay tuned for more to follow everyday..
~ Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment